Translate

Sunday 17 March 2013

Document your life!!

Hey beautifuls!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful and comfy sunday. I am going to spend my entire day re-organizing my stuff. I feel that my craft studio needs my attention today. So no more lazy sunday today, i have to WORK! ;)

I just thought to share some of my scrapbooks that I created over the years.
Documenting every moment is my favorite thing to do. And a scrapbook/keepsake/mini album/whatever you call it; is the best thing to store all the photos and the moments altogether.
This is the first ever scrapbook I made for myself.
I used cardboard as my cover. Covered it with burlap. Added a metal hinge to the spine to give it more of a finished look. These letters were cut by my gorgeous gang (my nieces). Whenever I start a new project, both my nieces want me to give them some work too. Seeing their joyful faces when I ask for any small help, is AMAZING! :)
This is 12x12 inches in size and has 15 pages inside.
This album was for my brother and his family. I spend one whole month on this album. YES! A complete month. Can you imagine that?? Its HUGE! And FAT!! My brother even paid me for this album *happy moment* :D

This was for my sister! Her wonderful kids loved it so much that the youngest one made a Thank you card for me. Yeah, i know! Such a sweetest thing ever. :D
 

Then, a dear friend of my dear niece, asked for a mini album for her favorite photos.
I cannot share all the inside photos, because of their private photos. So yeaH! She wanted the cover to be REALLY simple! So I just added some(Or more) inky splashes and a hand-died lace. She loved it.
 
This best friend album has my favorite papers and embellishments. Everything by Prima is LOVE!
You can see more photos over here.

This bird house mini was another favorite of mine. I used DCWV papers in it.
MME sunshine paper pad is beautiful and summery. This is a small album, 3x3 in size. My sister-in-law loved it so much, now she have this :)
My sister got married in August 2012, this was for her! Used K&Company's beautiful paper and a colorful corrugated as a cover for this album. Look at these flowers :)
LOVEEEEE this paper line. Romance Novel: everyone's favorite!! I can spend hours staring at this beauty. :D Its a 6x6 inches mini album.
Another 6x6 inches mini album, with TONS of embellishments and photo mats. I even added a ribbon closure to that. You can see more photos in this album.
 
Thats another customized order. This album contains 14 pages, one for the mom and dad, one for each month and one for the birthday photos of the baby girl. :)
You can find more photos here!
 
 
 
Okay so this is my latest project. I used American Crafts Seen & noted paper for this album. Its a 6x8 customized mini album. This album comes in a red box :)
 
PHEW!! I think its enough for now. I dont even have few photos available atm.
I love what I do. And i feel great pleasure when people love what I do. :)
 
~Happy Sunday, ya'll..
xo
D.


1 comment:

  1. I love them all. Your books are so pretty. I like the birdhouse one the best. Really cute. All your flowers are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete