Translate

Friday 4 October 2013

Enjoy Life's Moments


Hey everyone!
I'm here to share with you a card I made today. I have been dyinggg to get my hands on the heat embossing system, but offcourse because of the obvious reasons I was not able to get that.
But now, I got em. And its FABULOUS :D
This thing is magical (saying it in smurf's style. LOL)
I added three layers as base, just to give my card a lil extra dimension.
Then I adhered book text in the back, and then comes my final layer. The heat embossed and inked one.
I had this stamp since forever, its HUGE. And I'm still not sure why I never use this gorgeous stamp ever.
Anyway. I used two brown tone distress inks in the background.. Distressed the edges using my new found love Time holtz paper distresser. For the sentiment, I heat embossed "enjoy life's moment" on black cardstock. Added a lil bit of gesso on the edges of my sentiment banner and adhered it using foam tape, for more dimension.
So, over all this card is embossed dimensional card. hehe.
I hope you'll like what I have made so far. Please leave your comment down below. That matters, ALOT!
Have a great day.
Dee.

5 comments:

  1. You are so unbelievably talented, I'm so glad to have met you and found your blog and look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the brown paper background. Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MiMi.
      I love making my own backgrounds. :)

      Delete