Translate

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Grunge, oh wait. Its vintage grunge.


Hey blog friends!!

I'm here to share a card with you, thats the only thing i am having fun creating.

This is slightly different than the others. I wanted dark, wooden background. Looks like i nailed it. Its the BEST i could have done with my homemade stamps and oh-so-beloved distress inks. :D

My card is originally 4 3/8 by 6 1/4 . I know, thats an odd size. But I wanted to work on 4.5x6 inch card surface. So while layering the base, it went a lil bigger unintentionally.
I used homemade and bought stamps in the background. Went crazy with the distressing. So far, its good and i'm satisfied with the results :)
I wanted the neon shade on my card as a focal point. So i chose this pink neon cardstock that i had in my stash. Used other pink shades too. Some handmade leaves and swirls. I'll show you the close ups.
Can you see the texture in the background?? Its beautiful.. Oh and i added a glittered polaroid frame too. My new found obsession, polaroids! :D
I soo wish i get the die cut/emboss system, only then would i be able to go more crazy with the textures. :D
Oh bdw i torn the edges, too.

So far i'm happy the way it turned out. I was a lil scared in the beginning, but it was before i added the sentiment. Now it makes me happy. :)

Leave your feedback, people.
Much love.

P.S. Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslim/Muslimah out there. May you have a great blessed month, do dikr and dont forget to recite Quran-e-Pak. May Allah Almighty shower His countless blessings on you and your loved ones. Ameen. Remember me and my family in your prayers too.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the background. Lot of depth and texture to it

    ReplyDelete