Translate

Sunday 23 June 2013

Hello...... after a long time!!

Hello crafty pals!!
I hope ya'll are having a great day, and a great 2013 so far. I am sorry for being MIA. Lots and lots of things going on in my life. I went on vacations, TWICE! Yes.. We visited woods, mountains, lakes, beach, AND then recently I had an opportunity to go to perform UMRAH with my family. Alhamdolillah!!
May Allah S.W.T grant you Hazri, as well..
So I'm back. And I have promised myself to be as regular in the blog world as I could. I would post regularly. I would visit more often. And I would CREATE on daily basis, INSHALLAH.
Today, I'm here to share with you a card i created this evening.
I was trying to do something love themed.. This is what I came up with.
A card with a co-ordinating bag.
That's how the bag looks like. Base is Red cardstock. I added Yellow textured cardstock to give the bag a lil strength. Added baker's twine as the handle. And pretty double bow to finish it up. Pretty pretty!! ;)
My Card fits perfectly in the bag. I'm really pleased with everything being so matchy matchy. lol
The card was white originally. I added another white panel on that, adhered that panel by giving some dimensional. I, then, added yellow cardstock that has a doily, glittered strip and some string going on it. And a pretty patterned paper that was going perfect with my theme. Finished it up with a very pretty feminine trim and a sentiment that says "I (heart) You". Heart is glittered. and so are the butterflies. LOVE my martha stewart punch :D
Closer view of my card.

I hope you'll like my card. Please leave your feedback, and dont forget to drop your blog address, i'll pay you a visit.
Have a fantastic crafty day. 
Much Love.
~D.

No comments:

Post a Comment